My question or answer seems to have been posted multiple times. How can I delete duplicate questions or duplicate answers?
From time to time, you may come across duplicate questions and/or duplicate answers.
There can be several causes of duplicate posts in the system:
- Users may accidentally tap the "submit" button multiple times
- A system glitch can cause duplicated questions or answers
- Users purposely cross-posting a question into multiple categories
If this happens, simply leave a comment below with a link to where the duplication exists.
Someone from the Billiards Forum user services team will merge or delete the duplicate entries.
- Title: Duplicate Questions
- Author: billiardsforum (Billiards Forum)
- Published: 3/25/2021 2:09:28 AM
- Last Updated: 3/25/2021 2:27:47 AM
- Last Updated By: billiardsforum
Duplicate Questions Comments
- lonbhold75 from Forbestown, CA on 8/30/2016 1:17:42 AM
Not sure why my question, [identify a slate pool table with ball return](/pool-table-identification/identify-slate-pool-table-with-ball-return "Identify a Slate Pool Table with Ball Return"), posted three separate times, sorry about that.
I cannot figure out how to delete two of them so if an administrator could assist it would be greatly appreciated.
- billiardsforum from Halifax, NS on 8/30/2016 2:37:44 AM
@lonbhold75 - Thanks for the heads up. The duplicate questions have been deleted.
- thedoorsguy from Gloucester City, NJ on 3/23/2021 7:15:02 PM
Somehow my answer post tonight, 3/23/2021, about Crystal Leisure wizard logo pool cues got posted five times while I was struggling to add three photos.
I eventually mastered that; however, it would be in your best interest if you can delete 4 of the duplicate posts.
- billiardsforum from Halifax, NS on 3/25/2021 2:33:41 AM
@thedoorsguy - Thanks for the heads up. The duplicate answers have been cleaned up.
Reply and share your comments below: