"A" Game - Billiard Term Definition
Welcome to the billiard, pool, and snooker glossary of terms. This is the definition of "A" Game as it relates to cue sports. You can also view the entire billiard dictionary
Definition of "A" Game
"A" Game is a billiards slang term that is a part of Skill Level Terminology.
The "A" in the term "A" game refers to the level of a billiard player's ability. It refers to the highest possible skill level within a particular class or category, or in comparison to that pool player's usual skill level. Shooting at the highest level of play possible.
"A" Game - Usage
- John Doe had to bring out his "A" game in order to beat that other guy.
- John Doe doesn't usually play this well, it looks like he brought out his "A" Game.
- Be careful playing Stewart, he has definitely brought his "A" game to the table tonight!
Billiards - "A" Game
- Title: "A" Game
- Author: billiardsforum (Billiards Forum)
- Published: 4/10/2006
- Last Updated: 10/25/2017 3:56:03 PM
- Last Updated By: billiardsforum
"A" Game Comments
There are not yet any comments. Please post one below. All comments are moderated.
Submit New Billiard Term or Suggest a Correction
You can suggest a new billiard term and it's definition here. If you are suggesting a correction for an existing term, enter the entire definition as with your corrections incorporated.