It is a Gandy Alexandria pool table (popular in late 1990s).
Catalog MSRP was $4595, but retail price was around $3400 with the accessory package.
It's an absolutely horrible market for sellers of used residential-grade pool tables. I don't see this trend changing in the years to come.
There are an abundance of sellers and not enough buyers.
9-foot and 10-foot pool tables sell a bit better because they are more sought-after by serious pool players and there are much less of them around. You didn't say what size yours was.
You can get this same pool table used, today, for under $800 on Craigslist, etc.
For example, in just 3 months of pool table listing records on USA Craigs list, there were 260 Gandy pool tables listed. 230 of those were 8-foot.
Here's just an example of the ~250 Gandy pool table listings from Craigslist listing history between 2018-10 and 2018-12:
- Pool table slate 4x8 Gandy - $250
- Pool table Gandy 8ft slate - $400
- Gandy 8' Slate Pool Table - $500
- Pool table 4x8 professional Gandy - $500
- Gandy 8+ft pool table - $500
- 8' Gandy Pool Table - $700
- Gandy Pearl Edition Pool Table 8' 3 piece slate - $700
- Pool Table 8 ft. by Gandy - $750
- 8 ft Pool table - Gandy - $750
- 8ft Gandy SLATE POOL TABLE, Solid Wood, Leather Pockets - $750
- 8 Ft. Gandy Pro Pool Table - $750
- 8Ft Gandy pool table - $800
Yes, there are lots listed higher, but they aren't selling, and just get re-listed over and over.
Hope that helps.
Regarding the Gandy pool table setup instructions - I don't have those, nor do I know where you can get em. Watch eBay, they do turn up, but it's hit and miss.