They are great pool tables!
There are two sizes (see below) and the Top Brass pool tables came in a "home" and "coin-op" version.
I believe the company was owned by Brunswick Billiards during the time this model was produced (or at least for part of that time, for sure).
The beds are made from "Original Italian Slate" / "OIS".
- Not necessarily. It's a part-by-part basis, but I assume since it is in pristine condition, parts aren't a concern at this point. As of Feb 2020, the best source for information on Dynamo pool table parts is:
- I don't have any supporting documentation to provide an answer here, but know that the original MSRP is irrelevant to determining it's current value.
The current value all depends on many factors:
- Whether or not it is a "home" or "commercial" version,
- it's condition,
- it's size,
- the state of it's coin operation (if applicable),
- where it is located geographically,
- what accessories it has and whether or not they are original,
- what features it was purchased with (I understand there were 25+ feature options), and,
- what else is available in the market at any given time.
You didn't really mention any of these details except that it is in "pristine condition", so I can't really appraise it.
There were two sizes according to the brochure (specifically for the coin-op version):
Here's the text from the Dynamo Top Brass brochure from around 2004:
Dynamo Top Brass Coin-OP Pool Table
Richly colored, heavy gauge blue cloth, accented with luxurious polished brass trim are combined with all the exclusive Dynamo® features to ensure "Top Brass™" will be your top earner.
The same reliable, trouble-free operation you've come to expect from Dynamo is standard in this location-proven winner. Contact your local, authorized Dynamo distributor for more information.
Dynamo is leading the way in the upscale industry with its innovative Top Brass Table. It outsells every other upscale table by a margin of about 10-to-1. And the reason is simple: It looks nice and gets played more.... but inside, it's still a Dynamo. It has the exact same quality construction that all Dynamo tables have, including all of the innovative features that make them last longer, break down less, and less prone to cheating. In short, Dynamo tables are the most operator-friendly tables on the market.
Here are two brochures for the Dynamo Top Brass pool table (commercial version), both from the early 2000s: