You have a Brunswick "Squire" pool table. They were made for only 2 years; 1965 and 1966. It had a 1955 MSRP of between $995 and $1095 depending on size (see below).
If you desire the caliber table found in the finest private clubs and commercial billiard establishments choose the Squire. The Squire is the finest billiard table made for home recreation.
The Squire features a slate bed as well as such other commercial table quality features as Superspeed live rubber cushions, premium quality commercial cloth and rugged oak beam frame construction for unshakeable [sic] stability.
A choice of colors: The basic Squire styling is designed to fit perfectly into any home recreation room--and--you can choose from green, gold, blue or tangerine cloth to coordinate perfectly with your interior decor.
A choice of sizes: The full size Squire 9 provides a championship 4 1/2' x 9' playing surface; if space is limited, the Squire 8 provides a regulation 4' x 8' playing surface.
Deluxe accessory package: Each Squire includes six premium quality 57" regulation cues, cue rack, cast phenolic balls, cue tip chalk, regulation bridge, triangle, table brush, table cover, maintenance manual and Willie Mosconi instruction book.
- One inch thick matched and doweled registered slate.
- Premium quality commercial grade cloth.
- Deluxe grade, SuperSpeed live rubber cushions
- Molded one piece rubber pockets.
- Commercial style built in rail markers.
- Stain and burn resistant Formica rails.
- Laminated, heavy duty oak beam construction legs and frame.
- Four shelf ball compartment above end box return; holds five balls each.
- Automatic gully returns are rubber faced, ultra quiet.