5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
Newbie here and fairly new to billiards. My father in law has been playing, and pretty darn good, for about 50 years. My wife has a cue that was a gift to her about 20 years ago. I hoping someone can help me identify it. She thinks that it is an Adams but we are just not sure.
Any help is appreciated.
Replies & Comments
- Mark Bellamy on 9/2/2017 2:39:00 AM
What would you take for this pool cue?
I pay cash or PayPal.
- Mark Bellamy on 1/11/2018 2:15:22 PM
@patp I am still interested in your cue. I would like to make you an offer.
- Mark Bellamy on 1/28/2018 5:24:21 PM
Still interested in buying your cue.
- Title: Cue Identity
- Author: patp
- Published: 5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
- Last Updated: 5/17/2009 4:08:59 PM
- Last Updated By: patp