5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
Newbie here and fairly new to billiards. My father in law has been playing, and pretty darn good, for about 50 years. My wife has a cue that was a gift to her about 20 years ago. I hoping someone can help me identify it. She thinks that it is an Adams but we are just not sure.
Any help is appreciated.
Replies & Comments
- Mark Bellamy on 9/2/2017 2:39:00 AM
Is this cue for sale?
How much would you take for this pool cue?
- Mark Bellamy on 1/11/2018 2:15:22 PM
@patp I am still interested in your cue. I would like to make you an offer.
- Mark Bellamy on 6/21/2019 2:50:30 PM
I am still interested in buying your cue. What would you take to sell this cue?
- user1564511684 on 7/30/2019 11:35:07 AM
Did anyone find out about the model and brand of this pool cue?
I have one almost identical and I'm trying to get info on it.
- Chopdoc on 7/30/2019 7:15:00 PM
This cue is an Adam model FG-5 cue.
Not sure of the year. To determine that, I would have to see the bumper and joint pin.
- Cuefan on 7/31/2019 4:50:24 AM
I also have this exact same Adam FG-5 pool cue.
- Mark Bellamy on 7/31/2019 10:44:48 AM
@patp and @Cuefan,
I am still interested in your Adam FG5 cues. I would like to make you an offer. I can pay via PayPal.
I am a reputable buyer. Check my Facebook page.
- Cuefan on 7/31/2019 11:24:56 AM
I am not sure if I am gong to part with mine yet.
I am always open to hearing offers or trade proposals.
- billiardsforum on 9/4/2019 1:42:57 PM
Here's the Adam FG-5 cue from an Adam catalog. Not sure of the year(s) the brochure was in circulation.
- Cuefan on 11/8/2019 4:18:30 AM
If anyone interested in my Adam FG5 cue, feel free to send me an offer.
- Title: Cue Identity
- Author: patp
- Published: 5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
- Last Updated: 5/17/2009 4:08:59 PM
- Last Updated By: patp