5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
Newbie here and fairly new to billiards. My father in law has been playing, and pretty darn good, for about 50 years. My wife has a cue that was a gift to her about 20 years ago. I hoping someone can help me identify it. She thinks that it is an Adams but we are just not sure.
Any help is appreciated.
Replies & Comments
- Mark Bellamy on 9/2/2017 2:39:00 AM
Is this cue for sale?
How much would you take for this pool cue?
- Mark Bellamy on 1/11/2018 2:15:22 PM
@patp I am still interested in your cue. I would like to make you an offer.
- Mark Bellamy on 6/21/2019 2:50:30 PM
I am still interested in buying your cue. What would you take to sell this cue?
- user1564511684 on 7/30/2019 11:34:09 AM
Did anyone found out about this cue? I have one almost identical and I'm trying to get info on it.
- Chopdoc on 7/30/2019 7:15:00 PM
Adam model FG-5
Not sure of year, would have to see bumper an pin.
- Cuefan on 7/31/2019 4:50:24 AM
I have the exact same pool cue only.
- Mark Bellamy on 7/31/2019 10:44:48 AM
@patp & Cuefan, I am still interested in your cues. I would like to make you an offer. I can pay via PayPal. I am reputable. Check my Facebook page.
- Cuefan on 7/31/2019 11:24:56 AM
I am not sure if I am gong to part with it yet. I am always open to offers or maybe trades. John
- Title: Cue Identity
- Author: patp
- Published: 5/17/2009 3:49:32 PM
- Last Updated: 5/17/2009 4:08:59 PM
- Last Updated By: patp