Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa WI
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa WI
Jacoby Custom Cues Address
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa
309 Market St
Nekoosa, WI 54457-1123 USA
- Wood County
- Timezone: CST
Other cue sport businesses at this address:
- Jacoby Cue
- Dave's Cue Service
- Dave Jacoby's Cue Service
- Jacoby Custom Cues, Inc.
- Jacoby Custom Cue Company
Contact Jacoby Custom Cues
Reach Jacoby Custom Cues using the contact info below:
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa Phone Number
- (715) 886-2900 (Customer Service)
- (800) 461-6066 (Custom Cue Sales - Toll Free)
Jacoby Custom Cues Website
Jacoby Custom Cues Facebook
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa - Billiard Services
Jacoby Custom Cues also provides professional pool cue repair. Contact Jacoby Cue for details.
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa - Manufacturer Info
Jacoby Custom Cues was formed in 1982 as Dave's Cue Service. David and his son, Shane, started doing repairs in the basement of their home. When they were ready for more challenges, they ventured on to tackle the task of creating their first cue. They put their talents and imaginations to work aided by other great cue makers and earned themselves membership in the American Cue Maker's Association. For those who value excellence, they created the finest handcrafted masterpieces, and Jacoby Custom Cues started to grow. Shane went in the Army in 1986 and then to college for industrial engineering. Dave's other son, Brandon, took over at this point. In 1992 they built a shop and moved out of the basement. It didn't take long for Jacoby Custom Cues to grow even more, to keep up with the demand of their fine cues they moved once again. Now, Jacoby Custom Cues is located in the downtown of Nekoosa, Wisconsin. The business is family-owned and operated.
Dave and Brandon hand-select only the highest quality materials. Brandon designs all the cues and is happy to work with any individual to create a quality, custom cue to fit your needs. All of the employees at Jacoby Custom Cues takes pride in creating unique handcrafted masterpieces with the players in mind.
Jacoby Custom Cues, Inc. offers a large selection in design options, so you the player can custom tailor your cue to make it unique and individual.
- The maple is hand-selected in the log form by a logger with 40 years experience in selection and cutting of maple. The maple is then cut and sorted. Only the finest wood is selected.
- The ferrules are made of a cloth-based melamine resin. Each is capped for strength and durability to provide a superb, consistent hit.
- Each cue is solidly constructed by threading the ferrules, joint collars, and butt caps on.
- The Rock Maple shafts are cut with the same datum line throughout the seasoning process. This is done to keep your shaft straighter.
- Each shaft and butt are seasoned and treated with wood stabilizer, greatly reducing warping.
- Each shaft has a standard ten-inch straight pro taper for a great feel while maintaining stiffness.
- The joints are standard hand-polished stainless steel for a classic look and great feel.
- The butt is weighed in three places ensuring the proper balance.
- The precise inlays feature the finest materials adding lasting value as well as a collectible value.
- The finest Irish linen is used for the wrap.
- The finish is hand-sanded, buffed and polished to the highest gloss, giving each cue a clear, rich finish. The finish is specially formulated for strength and durability for a longer life.
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa Business Information
- Title: Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa
- Author: billiardsforum (Billiards Forum)
- Published: 9/18/2008 3:02:15 AM
- Last Updated: 7/21/2013 12:06:09 AM
- Last Updated By: billiardsforum
Jacoby Custom Cues Nekoosa Comments
There are not yet any comments. Please post one below. All comments are moderated.
Reply and share your comments below: