log in
sign up or:

By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Joint Protectors - Billiard Term Definition

Welcome to the billiard, pool, and snooker glossary of terms. This is the definition of Joint Protectors as it relates to cue sports. You can also view the entire billiard dictionary

Definition of Joint Protectors

Joint Protectors is a billiards term that is a part of Pool Cue Terminology.

Joint protectors are small plastic caps that are meant to be screwed on to the joint ends of a two piece pool cue after it has been broken down. These joint protectors serve to protect the threads and keep both foreign objects and moisture out of the joint mechanism. Joint protectors are inexpensive, and are available at most billiard retailers.

See: joint for more on the meaning of "Joint Protectors".

Joint Protectors - Usage

Does the pool cue come with joint protectors?

Billiards - Joint Protectors

  • Title: Joint Protectors
  • Author: (Billiards Forum)
  • Published: 1/9/2008 5:53:43 AM

Joint Protectors Comments

There are not yet any comments. Please post one below. All comments are moderated.

Submit New Billiard Term or Suggest a Correction

You can suggest a new billiard term and it's definition here. If you are suggesting a correction for an existing term, enter the entire definition as with your corrections incorporated.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only