9/17/2007 6:59:21 PM
I have two related questions:
Both senerios I am solids and hit a solid first.
1) Can I use an opponents ball to redirect the angle of my ball? Example - a stripe is partially blocking a side pocket.....Can I hit my ball first, then off his ball to direct mine into the pocket?
2) Is it legal to hit a solid-stripe-solid 3-ball combination?
This question relates to the following billiard rules:
Replies & Comments
- Fenwick on 11/2/2007 9:53:25 PM
I believe the answer to both questions is yes. Unless kiss shots don't count and it has been stated before hand a kiss is a foul. Then depending again on the house or league rules it would be ball in hand or the incoming player shoots from where the cue ball rests. The three ball combination should be a clean shot as you hit your ball first and the ball pocketed is yours.
- Title: Combination questions
- Author: guest
- Published: 9/17/2007 6:59:21 PM