log in
sign up or:

By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

1960s Brunswick Celebrity Restoration

1960s Brunswick Celebrity Restoration

I'm restoring a 1960's Brunswick Celebrity Pool table and was hoping someone could tell me what type of bumpers it needs. I believe its either a k66 or Centennial style bumper, but don't know for sure. If you know for sure please let me in on the secret. Thanks.

1960s Brunswick Celebrity Restoration

Replies & Comments

  1. tireshredMitch Alsup on 8/14/2012 6:11:13 PM

    You can take some mesurements of the current rails and the use:

    http://www.lakesidebilliardsupply.com/pool-table-rubber-cushion-profile-types.html http://www.poolfelt.com/cushrepl2.html

    to figure out which kind of rails you need.

  2. tireshredtireshred on 8/14/2012 6:22:16 PM

    Thanks Mitch...I couldn't find any websites that were as clear as the one provided. It looks like the bumpers I need are neither k66 or Centennial. I seem to need the K55. Thanks for your help

  3. tireshredMitch Alsup on 8/14/2012 8:11:05 PM

    Glad to be of service.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

log in or sign up

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.


1960s Brunswick Celebrity Restoration

  • Title: 1960s Brunswick Celebrity Restoration
  • Author: (Derrick Gregory)
  • Published: 8/14/2012 3:44:25 PM