log in
sign up or:

with google or facebook


By using this site you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

forgot password?

Special 8 Ball Racking Triangle

Special 8 Ball Racking Triangle

I have been watching a few 8 ball videos on YouTube and have noticed they use a special type of triangle that comes apart to produce a perfect tight rack every time. Does anyone know what Its called and how expensive they are? If no one knows what I'm talking about ill find the video and put a link up.

Special 8 Ball Racking Triangle

Replies & Comments

  1. str8rippinproquickshot on 5/25/2010 6:28:31 AM

    Go to one of the pool websites and you should be able to find what you are looking for. Ozonebilliards.com, billiardwarehouse.com, Seybert billiard.com.

    If they have a special name I do not know it, but I'm sure the websites will.

upload a photo or document

use plain text or markdown syntax only

log in or sign up

Sign in to ensure your message is posted.

If you don't have an account, enter your email and choose a password below and we'll create your account.


Special 8 Ball Racking Triangle

  • Title: Special 8 Ball Racking Triangle
  • Author:
  • Published: 5/25/2010 4:17:48 AM