12/19/2012 8:38:40 AM
Is a player allowed to rest his elbow on the table while playing a shot
This question relates to the following billiard rules:
Replies & Comments
- Zeke on 12/19/2012 7:21:16 PM
Absolutely. Why did you ask?
- Mitch Alsup on 12/19/2012 9:34:50 PM
As long as his elbow (or any other part of his body) does not disturb or touch any ball on the table (before, durring, or after the storke), it is perfectly legal.
- allanpsand on 5/2/2013 9:30:25 AM
Just follow the one foot on the floor rule and no-touching the balls (at rest or in motion), and you are good to go.
- Title: Bridge rules
- Author: srinivaskotian (Srinivas Kotian)
- Published: 12/19/2012 8:38:40 AM